From 2017, Key Solutions has expanded its activity by adding the outsourcing of human resources and IT services. Key Solutions is a part of the Kämmerer Group, the market leader in development of products in the automotive, railway and aviation industry.
- Leading and management complex and international IT projects within the region and globally (e.g. IT Infrastructure and IT Organizational Projects)
- Motivating, mentoring and enable team members by providing strong leadership and support throughout the project lifecycle
- Communicating project status towards business partners and stakeholders on executive level
- Operating within the internal IT-Portfolio-/ Program-/ Project Management methodology (PPPM)
- Degree in computer science and/or business or business administration with a special focus on computer science
- 3+ years practical management experience in IT Projects with at least one global IT Project
- Broad knowledge and proven certification in project management (e.g. IPMA, PMI or Prince)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to partner with executives in IT and business areas
- Goal- & solution-oriented, autonomously, creative will and force, strong implementation skills
- High level of commitment and resilience as well as ability to make decisions and justify them rationally
- Very good command of English (C1+)
I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016, item 922).
Umowa o pracę